Friday, December 9, 2011

holiday in full swing

It's been awhile, and things have been crazy busy, but we managed to get our tree up and the house is filled with all of our Christmas decor and we're in love with how everything looks considering this is our first Christmas at 3054 Stonewood St. Jason and I are very excited to celebrate the holidays here with the best Christmas present we've already received, Miss Ryleigh Anne! 


I must say that I'm quite proud of myself as all of my Christmas shopping is done! Now we can get together with family and friends and be stress free! Ryleigh has been such a good baby and makes shopping very easy...I just have to time my day our right so that she eats right before we head out. She sleeps the entire time, and I know I'm very lucky! She's also been sleeping through the night which has been a huge blessing to both Jason and I. 8-10 hour stretches are amazing and she's so smiley in the morning when I go into get her that it just makes my heart melt over and over again! 


As Christmas gets closer I'm reminded of all that has happened this year, and I am so thankful for Gods provision in our lives!!! 






No comments: