Sunday, October 16, 2011

1 Month Old



It's been one month, and I am in disbelief at how fast the time has flown by! Our sweet baby girl, Ryleigh Anne, is one month old today. She's growing so fast and I am just amazed at how much she's changing each day. She's still sleeping when she wants while her dad and I are trying hard to stick to any kind of schedule, and she is eating like a champ! She has the cutest chubby cheeks to prove it! 

She is more alert every day and she's able to lift that heavy head of hers like a rockstar! She's outgrown many of her newborn outfits, which makes me a little sad, but we're making out way through her closet so it's a fashion show her at the Kingma house daily:) She's figured out that crying will get her what she wants, and right now that means being held! She's starting to smile more and more and my heart melts every time!

I am biased of course, but she's so beautiful and has a very good disposition. She has her moments and can be a big fuss fest at 2am, but so can I :) haha 

We are so blessed to have her in our lives and can't wait to see what month two will bring! 


Daddy loves those Tigers (If only they could have been better in the post season) 


We love Michigan! (This is what happens when Mommy is upstairs!) 


First tutu picture! Thank you Auntie Cindy for making this for me! I'm pretty darn cute!


Princess, is an understatement!


No comments: