Wednesday, December 8, 2010

addicted

I am the first one to admit that I struggle with addiction...to scarves! The amount of scarves that I own shall remain numberless, but it's more than any one person should have. I wear them with everything possible, and I don't care if it's in the middle of July. Don't judge me. I must blame H&M and Francesca's for most of my retail therapy! I just love them. Comfy, yet fashionable! I'm all for it!


I've cut myself off (for now), but I still like to browse online...and that's when I found this website and felt the need to share it...

livefashionABLE

Their Commitment statement reads: Your purchase of a fashionABLE scarf creates sustainable business for women in Africa.  Our commitment as a non-profit is to the development of people — fashionABLE works with women who have been exploited due to the effects of poverty.  So, when you purchase a scarf you are providing jobs, and then we send the profits back to holistically rehabilitate more women.


Christmas is right around the corner...give a fantastic gift, and help change lives!

1 comment:

Sara said...

I love scarves everyday!! They are the best accessory! These are great and for a wonderful cause!