Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Parents meet the Parents








This past Saturday we had our first round of parents meet the parents! The Kingma's met my mom, Keith, Jason, and I at the Terrace Grille in Shelbyville, MI. I had never been to Gun Lake before, but Jason mentioned he'd been there many times growing up when his parents had Jetskis! The view from the restaurant was gorgeous, and the brunch we had was fantastic! After we were finished eating we went outside to take some pictures (my mom, and Jason's mom match, that was so funny) and as you can see Jason humored me by taking the chair picture, but it turned out so cute! We walked through the attached hotel and then made our way back to Kalamazoo. It was the perfect afternoon! Now we just need to find the time for Round 2, my dad and Kathy are next! :)

No comments: