Tuesday, October 6, 2009

B is for Bachelorette!





Kate's bachelorette party was a fun one! While thinking back on that wonderful Saturday evening Grand Rapids, MI, I am reminded of the top 10 moments of the night:
1. Blueberry Martini's
2. Incriminating pictures of Kate plastered all over every inch of Andrea's house
3. The mother of the bride taking a pull out of the RATED X liquor bottle
4. The underwear game...
5. "Never have I ever..." oh my some of things we Western Girls did...
6. Of course I forgot my ID at the hotel...so I made friends with Joe, the Rickshaw guy, who kindly took me to the hotel in back in 15 min flat!
7. Getting Amanda's Boa back from some snotty lil'Grand Rapids girl...
8. BEST PART OF THE NIGHT: All 7 of us taking the rickshaw to Mojo's, and Kristie and I standing on the back holding on for dear life, while Kristie yelled to all passing by "Vote for me, Miss America 2010"
9. Kate dancing on stage at Mojo's and flicking off the piano player...he deserved it!
10. Listening to Kate talk like a Chipmunk after sucking helium out of the balloons in the hotel...and of course her waking up on the floor in the morning!!! Oh Kate!
November 7th, here she comes!


No comments: