Friday, June 26, 2009

It wasn't me...


So, yes, everyone now knows the "King of Pop" Michael Jackson has passed away at the young age of 50. This is a big shocker that no one saw coming...not even me, well at least I didn't think so?


And so the story goes like this...


I was in a best possible mood one could be on, on a Thursday morning! We caught the train just right, kissed my boy goodbye at the corner, stopped by my Starbucks and picked up my usual venti, iced coffee, sweetened with room and headed into work. As I sat down to answer my emails I felt that it was too quiet. I then went to aol.com and felt the urge to start my day off by listening to the Best of the 80's. During the next hour I dove into work while listening to Madonna, Journey, Poison, my all time favorite Def Leppard, and then Michael's "The Way You Make Me Feel" came on. Oh, this definitely brought a smile to my face!


In the midst of my enthusiasm I decided to share this with all of my friends via Facebook. So I posted this video for all to enjoy!


4 hours later, Mr. Never land was D-E-A-D!


Was it ESP? Doubtful, only God knows. So, today, I've devoted my morning and afternoon to the Best of the 90's and so far, it's been a good day!


No comments: